I’m so honored to say I’ve been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks Chloe for the nomination, I’m really glad you’ve been enjoying my content!
About Sunshine Blogger Awards
Basically, the Sunshine Blogger Awards are a way to recognize great content by bloggers you enjoy. It’s a great way to show off other people’s great content! It is a peer run award system, and there are a few rules to participate.
Sunshine Blogger Awards Rules
- Make sure to thank and link to whoever nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blog asked you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify everyone you nominated by commenting on one of their posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post
I was asked to answer the following 11 questions. I hope this gives you some insight about me!
Do you have any pets and what are their names? I have 2 pets! An orange kitten named Trixie and a gorgeous blue pit bull dog named Maya.
What’s one piece of advice you would give your readers. Never be afraid to try. I was terrified to start this blog (and my corresponding Youtube channel). But doing this has been so much fun over the past few months!
Favourite place and food to eat. Favorite food is actually super hard… I have a lot! I think two of my favorites are chocolate croissants and homemade mac and cheese
Give 3 top tips to keep positive.
1) Stay thankful. Keep a journal listing at least 3 things you’re thankful for from every single day.
2) Avoid people who bring you down and make you miserable. Realistically you can’t always cut out everyone, but try to avoid spending too much time around toxic people.
3) Constantly remind yourself that the feeling is only temporary. If you’re miserable or down or upset, you’ll swing back up. You will. You will not be miserable forever, no matter how bad it feels in the moment.
What are your top 3 Favourite Christmas songs
1) Christmas is All in the Heart – Steven Curtis Chapman
2) Little Drummer Boy – For King and Country
3) Mary Did You Know – Pentatonix
(That was harder than I expected)
Where is one place you would like to travel to and why? I’d love to travel to Ireland. It looks like an absolutely beautiful place to be, and I’ve got an online friend who lives there that I’d love to meet in person!
What do you want people to get from reading your blog? I want people to be informed about makeup and skincare! I want people to be able to read my reviews and decide if they think a product is for them, and also give them some interesting options for products they may like!
What is your favourite film? James Cameron’s Avatar.
Describe yourself and what your best traits are. Um.. I’m shy, but capable of talking to people. I’m an INFJ Aquarius for anyone who’s curious. I have dark brown hair that I dye a dark auburn, and hazel/amber eyes. I’m kinda average height and rather curvy. Some of my best traits are probably my empathy, my patience, and my killer butt! Haha.
Who or what is your inspiration? I was originally inspired by makeup vlogs. The primary channels are Emily’s Beauty Broadcast and LearningtobeFearless. And sophdoesnails.
What would you like to have achieved in the next 5 years? I’d like to have bought a car and maybe even a house. I’d love to have more than 1000 subscribers on my Youtube channel at that point too!
Blogs I’m Nominating
Questions for my Nominated Blogs
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite brand of lipstick? If so, what?
- Are you a coffee, tea, or hot cocoa drinker?
- What are your 3 best tips for staying productive?
- Favorite vacation destination?
- What’s your favorite scent?
- What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
- What’s your Meyers Briggs personality type?
- Tell us what you’re most thankful for this year.
- Favorite season?